Advertisement

Sunday 10 December 2017

BURIED HATE AND BORN LOVE -IN WAZIRASTAN; barren caves are your gain- a novel





buried hate n born love at wazirastan
buried hate n born love
OVERWHELMING FEELINGS FOR BILAL
She got afraid of her feelings. ‘I shouldn’t stay here anymore,’ she hurriedly came outside. She took the round of that area and draw small maps while coming back to her room. It was evening when that assistant boy called her again. She was already waiting for it. She went to that cave. Bilal sat on a chair at one side.
‘Change my bandages and wrap them tight.  Give me strong pain killers. I have to reach somewhere,’ he ordered her harshly. The cruel Amen khan was back in his tone. She placed a drip in his hand without asking any thing. His men were waiting outside. Darkness started to spread soon when suddenly the noise of helicopters filled the air. There broke stampede among them.
                 ‘How they reach at our safest hide out,’ Bilal pulled out his drip and jumped down to take his rifle. Anza moved towards the exit when Bilal hauled her gown from back.
for more stories follow and like my facebook page: fusion stories
‘Stop, you must help them otherwise…,’ he screamed from her back and pulled her gown sharply.

‘Anza!’  The expressions of wonder, surprise and joy mingled up in his eyes.
‘Is it really you or am I dreaming? I knew it; I already doubted it that it’s you. I could smell your presence in my life,’ he held her from her arms and looked at her.
‘But why you changed your…oh my god, you’re working for… you told them the location otherwise their angels would not find this place,’ Bilal left her and stepped back.
‘You’re not dreaming Mr. Amin. It’s really me and off course your fate came to meet you just because of me and soon you’ll meet your angels,’ Anza took out her pistol and pointed towards him.
‘It would be better, if you get yourself arrested alive and help us to find the other links. I assure you, I’ll try to lessen your penalty,’ Anza stepped back, observing the surroundings. Bilal’s men were fighting and trying to stop the sudden attack from army.    
The noise of firing was coming close now. A bomb blasts near the entrance of cave.    
‘Oh, another favor, from Miss Anza khan. But I don’t need any now. I have achieved everything I was looking for. Foreign bank accounts, flats and all luxuries anything I wished for.’
‘A barren and humid cave, a yarn bed, a rented doctor and few expired medicines. I can definitely see your achievements,’ Anza cut him up.
 ‘Oh, never mind,’ he smiled and continued. ‘Ok, I make you an offer today.’ Bilal staggered but held his bed tightly and talked to her He was feeling woozy.
‘Offer, what offer?’ Anza asked carefully.

BILAL’S OFFER CONFUSED HER?
‘Look Anza, I’m not guilty. I promise I’ll leave all this and we can start a new life anywhere abroad. I know you still love me. I never fought from them or me never been involved in their activities. I facilitate them only in maintaining their communication system.’
‘Maintaining their communication, hacking the security soft wares, jamming the security cameras, translating the enemy’s languages for them, rec-key the movement of target through your computer or should I tell you something more,’ Anza completed him up harshly.
‘I’m ashamed of the time; I loved you or thought about you. Do you really think I would go with a blood sucker?’
‘Aaaaaah..,’ Bilal screamed loudly but then was about to fell down. 
‘This was the reason, only this was the reason,’ he screamed and then paused for a while.
BURIEDHATE AND BORN LOVE IN WAZIRSTAN  


‘I fell in love with you at first sight. I always dreamt of looking at the ring of my name in these fingers but I knew your association to this country and your ideas will distract me from my goal.  I hardly explained myself that you’re not a girl of my type. I admit you were the only girl in my life whom I loved most. Nature has made this plan to get us together. I’ll not lat miss this chance. Let’s escape from here,’ he pulled her towards one end and pressed the small rock on the side wall. The roof top opened with a jolt and a ladder fell down. There was a way to abscond from there. Anza was waiting for this moment. Steps of soldiers were coming near. The noise of firing was furious now. He ran towards the ladder and tried to drag Anza with him but fell down.
‘What you did to me,’ he looked at his bed with the hanged drip at one side. ‘Did you put …..,’ he tried to open his eyes. His rifle dropped from his hands. Anza put drowsy medicines in his drip.
‘I couldn’t imagine Bilal that your minor complaints to your country will turn into the sickening hate and you’ll sell this hate in the hands of enemies. The people like you can’t love to any one; any thing except your own devilish aims and greed. Your end has arrived Mr. Amin. I can’t let cradle a snake in our sleeves anymore,’ Anza pointed her gun towards him when many soldiers were successful to enter the cave. Anza was hopeful for the arrest of Bilal, alive but she saw him taking his gun to hit the soldiers. Anza opened the fire and Bilal met his destination in no time.
‘I have buried your hate for my country and my love for you, under the debris of these rocks. My country needs a birth of pure and loyal blood to strengthen its roots and your end will start this,’ Anza looked at him and fell down.
   
HE REGAINED HIS CONSCIOUSNESS
                    He opened his eyes with a view of beautiful white flowers at his side table. ‘How are you feeling now,’ doctor came to him and smiled. Nurse slower down his drip. He nodded his head to show his condition and looked again at that bouquet, which was full with his favorite different types of white flowers. Doctor looked at his attention and gave him the greeting card from there,
’ Thanks god you have regained your consciousness soon, otherwise we would have to suffer, the tight security all around for some more days just because of your friend. He was not ready to leave until he meets you.’ Nofil smiled by looking at the greeting card and on the doctor’s comment about his friend. Just then the door opened with the blast.
‘Auntie please let me go in first.’
‘Oh buddy, you have slept too much, its time to get up and give us some relief,’ Li entered the room with open arms and hugged him. ‘Your doctors and officials tried so much to send me from here but I refused to go back until you are recovered. How could I leave my friend in this condition?’
‘To go back,’ Nofil looked at him.
‘My project time is ended. Didn’t you remember?  Li told him.
‘Oh! How time flies,’ Nofil became sad.
‘Don’t be sad. It’s your turn to come at my side, just get well soon.’ li replied excitedly.
‘How are you my son?’ Nofil’s mother came closer.
‘Oh auntie, please come close and carry on,’ LI stepped back by looking at his mother making her way.
‘I m fine mama because of your prayers’, Nofil hold her hands and kissed her. He looked at door in hope to see Anza there but he got disappointed.

ANZA’S MARRIAGE WAS FIXED!
‘Get up. How are you feeling now? I’ll not let you go anywhere this time. Look at your condition, your pale face and weaker body.  It’s been two weeks, you are back but still you are not getting well,’ Anza’s mother gave her a glass of juice.

‘I m all right mama and don't worry I'm not going anywhere.’ Anza was back after her resurgence from the militants. Many most wanted commanders and foreign agents were killed in that operation. There secret hideouts were destroyed. It was just because of her. She was awarded a huge cash amount and award for her bravery. Brig Bakhtiar sent her on 6 month leave after looking at her condition. She became very pale and week. She remained very upset for some days.
 She noticed that mama was still there after giving her a glass of juice.
‘I’ll put this back myself,’ she looked at her.
‘Don’t you think that it’s your time to serve me,’ mama replied rudely and sat on the chair. Anza looked at her quietly.
‘We have fixed your marriage in fifteen days its better if you come back to life as soon as possible,’ mama blasted a bomb on her head….



mountains of waziristan buried hate to born love





Advertisement