Advertisement

Friday 11 September 2020

Funny school jokes, CORONA VIRUS jokes, school reopen jokes, teacher, students, jokes-fusion stories

BACK TO SCHOOL STUDENT JOKES & MEMES

Schools are reopening at many places after a long coronavirus break. School reopening jokes, online schooling jokes, Corona virus and school jokes & memes has stormed social media where wards are describing their thoughts on coronavirus school break, online classes; physical school attendance, and laughter are in the air.

 Online School & CORONA VIRUS jokes, school reopen jokes, teacher, students, joke

 Back to school joke # 1 

 

School jokes

 Back to school joke #2


School jokes

 School, student joke # 3


School jokes

 

 School students, teacher joke #4

 

School jojes

 Back to school, teacher joke #5


School jokes

 Back to school joke #6


School jokes

Students, teacher joke #6

School jokes

 Back to school joke #7

School jokes




Online classes & Back to school joke #8

School jokes

 Online classes & Back to school joke #9

School jokes




 Teacher & back to school joke #10

School jokes

 

School joke #11

School jokes

 
School reopen and could 19 joke #12


Online classes joke # 13

Back to school joke # 14


Back to school with coronavirus joke #15


Back to school and online schooling joke # 16


 Share all jokes with friends. Just click on any image or read & share all jokes from here. And yes, don't forget to add your jokes via the contact form below. We will add it to your name.
Let's laugh again🙈🙈🙉🤣

"I'm sure that physical school will help corona cases to decline?"

"How!"

"Students & teachers will attend classes after washing their  faces and hands."

#2 

# Teacher: I'm getting TV show offers because of my beauty and talent  

How did the TV channels reach you!

 

Child: Mama how come Camel's baby grows so tall?

 

Mother: Because he eats in time, does his homework, and listen to his parents😂😂

 

#SCHOOL JOKE 4 

 

Teacher: Students will be divided into groups to attend school on alternate days after the corona school reopens. You must be wishing to get listed with your friend's group on the same day?

 

Student: No, in fact, I more want my rival group fellows to split into alternate days.

 

 

#SCHOOL JOKE 5

# I don't bother about reopening schools after long coronavirus break.

But why?

The student inside me has died in coronavirus pandemic

 

#SCHOOL JOKE 6

Do you know that to protect from coronavirus, strict SOPs for schools are announced

What are they!

One day students will attend and the other day teachers🤣🤣

 

 

#SCHOOL JOKE 7

Mother: Why you want a box of masks during school exams?

Child: Because I can't write all cheating on one mask. 

 

# SCHOOL JOKE 8

Mother: I still feel that my kids are around even they're back to school.

Psychiatrist: There’re side effects of corona lockdown. I have a secret tip to feel normal.

Mother: Please tell me that!

Psychiatrist:  I can’t until my wife is around 

#SCHOOL JOKE 9

I'm missing online classes badly

Did you understand more there?

No, I could sleep more there 

#SCHOOL JOKES 10

Teacher: What positive aspect did you observe during the coronavirus lockdown?

Student:  Online classes where kids can get parents mobiles for a long time, without cross-checking

#SCHOOL JOKE 11

“When did you get to know that you are an incredible multitasker?”

Teacher: When I cooked, washed & cleaned taking online classes 

 

#SCHOOL JOKES 12

Teacher: Why you like online classes more than physical schooling?

Student: In online classes, teachers can be stuck, mute, and disappeared but not in physical schooling.

 

#SCHOOL JOKE 13

Computer teacher: Which computer software and mobile app do you think is bad for humanity?

 

Students: It's only ZOOM.

 

#SCHOOL JOKE 14

 

Mother: Why don't you concentrate on these classes?

 

Child: It's not my fault. When I was close to comprehended in physical school then they were closed fora long.

 When I was about to concentrate during online classes then they called me back in school. 

 

 

Advertisement