Advertisement

Saturday 23 September 2017

MALE SOUL IS EXCHANGED WITH FEMALE BODY,IN A TIME TRAVEL ADVENTURE|LAST EP :MY GUILTY STYLE

……‘Sigma, I am warning you, bring Murtaza back to normal and stop your insane actions otherwise I’ll stuck you up in space  for rest of your life,’ Zaka saw all around his room but couldn’t see sigma anywhere, only his voice was echoing in the room.

‘Oh, I’m scared me lord. I’ll do as you said,’ sigma was laughing continuously. He was enjoying the situation.

‘Believe me, I haven’t plan the situation like this but it all went mess just because of you,’ sigma explained him in trying to stop his cackles.

SIGMA WAS STUCK AS SHADOW
                       ‘Because of me?’ Zaka had an eye upon the walls to detect sigma’s shadow anywhere in the room.

            ‘I was following you, when an asteroid belt stopped my spaceship in the way. I know after crossing those rocks I can enter the saved images of times, so I fired on some of the rocks to make my way through. Yet I’m only able to see the blurred images from 16th century and because of those blurred pictures, Murtaza’s body is exchanged with the maid of harem, instead of any servant there. Help me to cross those space rocks and share your new theory with me, I’ll bring every thing to normal.

SPEND REST OF YOUR LIFE AS A GIRL 
                     'In other case your fellow has to spend rest of his life as a girl and fate of other two siblings is in your hands too’ Sigma was serious now.

                    ‘Pasha, sultan is calling you,’ just then one servant entered the room.


‘I’ll think on your offer,’ Zaka was able to locate his shadow behind a big vase in‘I think we should announce the treaty with British Empire at the wedding feast of princesses. Queen Elizabeth has written us many times to facilitate her in protecting her borders. I have decided to help the Britain in any invasion from powerful Roman Catholics. Make necessary preparations to write and announce the treaty. It’ll be implemented on wedding feast of princess,’ sultan ordered him.

ZAKA ON RESCUE
                   'Wedding of a princess! Oh my god, I should look for any way to go back from here as early as possible,’ Zaka went in deep thought.

‘Go and see the preparations,’ sultan ordered him again.

‘My lord, due to intricate situation at the castle, don’t you think we should postpone the treaty and wedding ceremony for some time…’ Zaka was worried after intervention of sigma in his expedition.
‘The work of states should not be influenced with minor issues. All will be fine with time,’ sultan told him again to prepare the documents.


DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED
‘I don’t want to get married,’ Zeemal was screaming on her beauticians and dress designers. They all were around, flattering her to get her pleasure. Let me meet with my brothers.’ she tried to get out but two maids pushed her inside.

‘Mama, where are you? Where is my mobile? Get me out from all this!’  

Princess is behaving strange,’ one of the maids whispered another and tried to sooth Zeemal.
Princess Huma, Sokolu pasha (Zaka) wants to meet you in private,’ one of her maid entered the room.
‘I know, you’re senior minister here, please do something to cancel this wedding,’ she requested him without listening to him. 
‘I’m here to get you out from here but you have to help me first,’ Zaka had no choice other than Zeemal now, as Murtaza was unconscious and Hassan was in prison in wait for his execution.


INJECT THIS TO YOUR MAID
                       ‘Just put this injection at the brain of your unconscious maid,’ he gave her a small needle. ‘Do it as early as possible. Take this as well,’ he reluctantly gave her a very small book. It was even hard to see with the naked eye. ‘You punch it in your hairs with hair pin. I’ll take it afterwards.’
‘What is this? Zeemal carefully put that book in her hairs at once.
‘My all findings are saved in it, please be careful,’ Zaka left the room with fidgety, leaving Zeemal in astonishment. 

Zaka came back to his room after a while.

‘Then what do you decide about my offer. I know you have found the way to evaporate and store the water of oceans in air. You just come here to take samples of different gases from this time. The temperature and formulation of atmosphere, in this time period, suits to your findings,’ sigma was still there.

‘I will not let you to control all the water reservoirs. Soon, I’ll be the master of all reservoirs and then I’ll become the richest man of my world,’ sigma continued.

‘Definitely you’ll be master of every thing in your good dreams,’ Zaka threw laser light from his electronic sword on sigma’s shadow and trapped him.

NO SPACE FOR WATER ON EARTH
‘My findings are not to control the water supply of the world but to facilitate the growing population with more land and shifting of oceans to air. I’ll share new condensation law with the head of my country and he’ll implement it for the benefit of all mankind,’ Zaka talked to sigma’s shadow, which was trapped in a small packet.

‘I’ll drop you while going back to future, till then you have rest over here and have good dreams,’ Zaka threw that sealed packet in the vase and left the room.
HASSAN'S EXECUTION
                        Hassan was brought to gardens for execution. All royal guests and other ministers were present there. Executioner came there with a rope and circled it around Hassan’s neck.

Hassan WAS ABOUT TO HANG
‘It is an example of justice in our state that if even a prince found guilty, he would be punished,’ chief guard announced loudly.
Zeemal found opportunity to skip to clinic at the castle but she didn’t found unconscious girl there.
‘She has been sent far, so the people around don’t get effected by her disease,’ one of the maids told her on asking.
‘Arrange a cart for me and follow her,’ Zeemal took off her rings and gave to maid to help her.
The horses were running fast, and they caught the leaving lady.
The guard put the rope in Hassan’s neck, when Zeemal inject the needle in her maid’s brain.
She started feeling drowsy and fell at one sofa in the cart.

 SCARF LOOK GORGEOUS ON ME!
            ‘Zeemal, Zeemal where were you lost? I’m looking for you at all sides,’ Arooj came to her when she found her alone at one side of the school ground.
              The ground was full with the stalls of eatables, face painting and stage dramas. There were stalls of jewelry and miniature paintings related to ottomans.
              Zeemal was still amazed on what happened to her. ‘Was I part of any drama over here,’ she was confused when she saw Arooj approaching her,
‘There is a fancy dress show, I’m going to participate it. You should also join me. Today you are looking like a human on earth,’ she pulled amazed Zeemal.
‘Leave me,’ Zeemal pulled her arm.
Arooj turned to look her. Zeemal took off her scarf from her purse and wrapped it properly again.
‘What are you doing? It’s looking awful on you.’ Arooj yelled on her.
'i can't go anymore with a guilt. its not me. from deep inside i know its all not my style, my tradition and my religion. Aaa... I'm feeling so confident and relaxed now,' zeemal took her long top, out of her pants and breath sooth.
‘lets go for the competition,' It’s better, zeemal came outside.
Zeemal slowly moved towards the ground. She was continuously thinking about the events that happened to her.


A FANCY DRESS SHOW OR A QUIZ COMPETITION
male soul is exchanged with female in time travel
girls at school party

‘There’s a quiz competition, participants should register here,’ she heard an announcement from one side.
She walked towards it and got her registered.
She saw Hassan and Murtaza among the audience. They were clapping for her. There were questions about Pakistan and ottoman’s history. Zeemal won the competition with a lead. She was coming outside when she saw Arooj at one corner. 


FUSION IS BETTER

‘It was an awful competition. Every paindu of the day was present there. You know who won?

That Mishaal!  Her dress was a fusion of Turkish and Pakistani traditions. There was great favoritism.’ Arooj was upset after being rejected from the judges. Zeemal smiled at her.
they both got any position in the event.

‘We can only be flourished by standing on our own roots. Our religious and national roots will keep us strong and firm to resist the horrified winds to evaporate our identity. i already knew that we can't win when we are neither fish nor fowl,’ She patted her face with love.
 Arooj didn’t understand her.
‘These judges don’t have a sense of fashion at all,’ Arooj was still thinking about the competition.


YOU MADE OUR DAY

‘Oh my dear sister, you’re rally heroine of the day. You saved our lives,’ Murtaza came to her excitedly.
‘What do you mean? Do you know what….,’ Zeemal looked at him strangely.
‘Don’t tire yourself, he is just joking, by the way you look gorgeous in the scarf. I’m also thinking to do more physical activities and learning, rather to waste my time,’ Hassan offered her an ice-cream.
‘Think it yours,’ Hassan commented when she grabbed the ice-cream in confusion.
‘Do you know what happened to me today? I became the princess and you both were with me as princes. It was…’she wanted to share her feelings with some one.
‘It was just a stage play and you slept during it in the dressing room,’ Hassan couldn’t understand how to explain her real situation.
Just then a bird pinched on her head and grabbed her hair pin. She screamed with terror.
‘I’m sorry and thank you,’ she listened the voice of Sokolu pasha around but he was no where. THE END

To enjoy the story from first episode click:
EP1 MY GUILTY STYLE
disclaimer: all characters are imaginary. an y resemblance would be coincident.
Enjoy and get lost in videos, saved in space pockets from past and future. Other stories of the series are:
  1.  ACROSS THE NILE
  2. MY BEACONED HOUSE
  3. THE MUGHAL ECLIPSE
  4. PRITHVI VS GHAURI 
Why not enjoy a fearless novel of a Pakistani sniper lady doctor at Karachi operation, a brave commando at Wazirastan operation zarb e azab and an irritated and scared Chinese engineer working in Pakistan
CLICK HERE TO ENJOY THE COMPLETE NOVEL
EP 1 : BURIED HATE & BORN LOVE IN WAZIRASTAN 


Advertisement