Advertisement

Saturday 30 September 2017

A NOISY FEMALE REPORTER ON A ROAD IS AN ENTERTAINMENT-EP:3 buried hate n born love- -A novel


Anza’S ENGAGEMENT
       ‘What is this?’ Nofil asked her about that blue envelop with a golden border on it. He tried to drag the conversation even when he remembered his commitment.
A female reporter on the road

        ‘It’s just an invitation of ….,’ she looked at that envelop, which was in his hand. She paused and thought for a while,(for previous episodes click 'HOME' below)

         ‘Umm…It is an invitation of my engagement on weekend. I was coming here so I brought some cards for my friends over here. I would be happy if you will join us.’ She answered seriously and stepped forward.
‘Oh, then you come here not for the meeting but to give me this card actually,’ Nofil threw the card on his table. His excitement vanished at once.
‘My parents forced me to accept this proposal. He is my cousin and I couldn’t deny. ’
‘You can’t do this with me. You asked me for some time. look, I met my commitment,not to disturb you but I was waiting…,’ Nofil couldn’t understand how to compose him.

          ‘Nofil, you know these issues are not in our hands. I hope you’ll understand. This is an office. We’ll talk about it later and I really came here for a meeting,’ Anza looked at his resentful face and left his office.
Nofil threw the card at one corner and sat down. He held his head from his hands as he was trying to think, what to do now. Life seemed stopped at that point when his mobile bell rang.

PERMISION TO ATTEND A DRAGON FESTIVAL
          ‘Nofil, I have taken special permission for you. You can join us in our dragon festival party. You’ll be off duty on that day. This is just because of me,’ Li at other side told him pompously.

‘Now you have to keep your promise. You will wear dragon costume and will dance with me and listen you are also taking part in dragon boat race at Gawadar beach. Hello, are you there Nofil?’ Li sensed his silence.
‘Umm… Li…. I also talked to commander for permission and I was also excited to join you but I am sorry. I may be going to my home town on this weekend.’ Nofil replied.
‘Is every thing Ok?’ Li got worried
‘Yes, can we talk later? I have some work now.’ Nofil didn’t want to disclose his feelings.
 ‘Buddy, take your time, I’ll call you later,’ Li put off the phone and decide to visit him in evening. He was thinking about his gloomy behavior.
'I wish that day didn't come to my life, when I saw her first. May I not fell in love with her. May I didn't believe on her words. Why I feel so helpless in front of her,' hundreds of questions were striking in his mind. The thought of their first thought meeting always made him smile before but today he didn't want to recall a single moment of that day.

A LADY REPORTER ON ROAD
‘Look viewers, this VIP culture has pierced in our society like cancer. No one cares how many patients couldn’t get to hospitals in time just because of these security protocols. Who’ll answer the poor, who can’t reach to its work place, in time? Are the lives of elite politician are so precious that they ruin the daily routines of poor and let them die on roads. Our camera will witness you the long lines of vehicles at all side of square.
‘We are the only channel who reached and reported the situation first. Only number one channel can do this. We are the only number one channel of Pakistan.’
A beautiful young girl with high pone of her hairs and wrapped in dark make up stood at one side of square. One cameraman from a renowned news channel accompanied her. Her long thin duppata like thing was hanging at her one shoulder. She constantly was talking and moving around the road actively. Her cameraman was filming the people who got stuck in their vehicles. Soon the governor Sindh’s convoy had to pass from there, so all traffic was jammed.


GIVE ME A PANADOL
‘Her colleagues must have to take panadol after working with her.’ He looked at that talking machine from far.
‘Thanks God, I am not working as her cameraman.’ He thought and started begging again. 
‘Give some coins to this disabled. You’ll be blessed,’ he stopped at one car and knocked its window. Three men were looking desperate because of traffic jam, inside the car. He knocked them again.

A TERRORIST DISGUISED AS A BEGGAR 
‘You disgusting creature, just go otherwise I will break your other leg too,’ one of them opened the window and yelled on him.
                 ‘What are you doing Nasir Billay?' Don’t mess with him,’ another man took 50 rupees note and gave it to him. He took the money and moved forward to another car.
http://fusionstor-ies@blogspot.com
A LADY REPORTER, AN ENTERTAINMENT
She herself was a big entertainment for the people who were stuck in the traffic jam badly. Every one was staring at her and discussing about her.

‘Viewers!’ let us show you, what people here say about the security protocols,’ she moved to one vehicle. Passengers’ of the car opened the windows at once to tell her about their ‘feelings’. She was moving around the vehicles when she screamed suddenly to get the attention of people who were watching her from behind the cameras.
‘What a beggar doing here in this security risk area? She pointed towards a lame beggar who was begging from all the cars one by one. Her tone and excitement reached at peak.


 A KIDNAPPING
Suddenly a carry van stopped by that beggar and put him in the van. It all was done so sudden that no one noticed it. How that van crept in traffic jam there and kidnapped that beggar? The convoy passed and route was open for traffic. A big tape was put on his mouth and his eyes were covered with a black fabric.


 HEY MISS, LEARN TO BE DETECTIVE FIRST
‘Hey… Miss… Listen…  Pay attention. Stop… ,'he ran after her as she was about to leave the main gate of her news channel.
‘First learn to be a spy then come towards this field. I don’t know why they keep girls in this profession.’
‘Who are you? Why are you chasing me? I should call the guards,’ she looked around for any guard.
‘Hey, look at you. Why I’ll chase you? Do you remember the beggar, who was kidnapped by your efficiency,’ he pointed towards him with two fingers.
She looked at that tall, handsome boy in round neck T-shirt and blue jean, who was furious at that time and then her mind, gave her some signal.

WAS IT NOFIL'S MISTAKE
‘Ooo..ooo…oh. Now I get it. You were actually working with…’ she understood her mistake at once and tried to overcome it at once.
‘Your agency should coordinate us before any movement. You looked suspicious, so we abduct you,’
‘Hey miss, I got recognized your identity at first sight, because only your channel was reporting in that area. You concentrated on a beggar rather that a actual suspects,’’
Suddenly a carry van stopped by that beggar and put him in the van. It all was done so sudden that no one noticed it. How that van crept in traffic jam there and kidnapped that beggar? The convoy passed and route was open for traffic. A big tape was put on his mouth and his eyes were covered with a black fabric.
‘We have also captured three other suspects from there and we have got valuable information from them. This is just because of my active response. You should confess your mistake and should more active next time,’ Anza tried to stop the dialogue.
‘Miss, those three miscreants were captured at my report, not at yours,’ he felt furious on taking the credit.
‘We’ll see it later, who really made the day?’ she moved towards the gate.
‘I don’t want to see you later. Just be more vigilant if you want to stay a part of secret service any more,’ Major Nofil yelled at her and left the gate but soon…
TO BE CONTINUEDisclaimer: all characters are imaginary. any resemblance would be coincident.

















































Advertisement