Advertisement

Friday 29 September 2017

PAK COMMANDO SAVED ATTACK ON CHINESE ENGINEERS- EP 2 buried hate n born love- a novel






ALL ENGINEERS WERE SAFE





In no time they came to know that they were attacked by the miscreants from both sides of the road. They all bent down in terror. Firing started from both sides. Bullets were hitting their bulletproof jeep. There were cracks on the windows. It was looking that in no time, their jeep will surrender to incensed militants. Li was screaming badly. The encounter continued for almost one hour.  There was no noise other than the continuous firing. Miscreants came with full preparation to kill or kidnap the Chinese engineers. At last, it was calm all-around. Li felt himself alive after a while. 

A BRAVE COMMANDO
A Chinese engineer and a Pakistani commando


Nofil was a SSG commando. He was leading the convoy in the army jeep when he smelt some suspicious activity in surroundings. In no time he was sure of being attacked by miscreants. He stopped behind the place, where the enemies were hiding. His few soldiers circled their guest’s vehicle and some trapped the enemies from behind in the command of Major Nofil. His team didn’t let go any agents of enemies alive. Every one was praising Major Nofil for his bravery.
YOU ARE SAVE GENTLEMEN

Li checked his body for any bullet but he found nothing. he was still shivering with terror when some men opened the door of their jeep, 'you all are safe, gentlemen. 
          'Don't worry.' One height ed army man informed them. Luckily they all were safe. Only one of them got injured slightly. All six militants sent to hell by the brave soldiers. They all were delivered to the base safely in another vehicle. It was just because of wise and ingenious response and planning and Major Nofil, which made this possible.
                       Major Nofil had been a part of many successful operations in hardcore areas of the country. Three months back, he was transferred from Karachi to Gawadar.


LI DECIDED TO LEAVE THE JOB
Li was very afraid after that attack. He took holidays for one week after this incident. He remained in his room all the time. He decided to leave the job and to go back.  At last, he dared to come out for a walk on a bright Sunday. He was roaming here and there when he saw an officer with binocular at a mound. He was watching across the base to all sides.

He was tanned colored, heighted man with a muscular body. His dark black mustaches were prominent on his face.  His name plate was shining on his chest 
‘Major Nofil Rehman’ 
Li reminded him at once. Maj. Nofil felt someone’s attention on him and turned around. He looked at a fair colored, medium heighted, smart Chinese starring at him.
       ‘May I help you, sir? Major Nofil moved towards him and offered his hand to greet him.
‘Not really, you are the officer, who saved our lives two weeks ago.’ Li overcome his embracement at once.

‘You were also there. I am so sorry for that incident. This project is pricking in the eyes of our coward enemies that's why they plan such devilish ideas. To provide security to our prestigious guests is our duty. We’re always ready for it. I'm happy to see you outside’ Nofil explained him pleasantly.
                    ‘I got terrified badly. I decided to go back even. My parents were also worried but I have surmounted my fear with time. I can understand these mega projects will lead us both to prosperous future. And a road to success is not as simple you know. we have to go through many obstacles.’
                                                                                            
‘Definitely, I’m grateful that you understand the situation,’ major Nofil replied.
‘I wanted to take holidays to console my parents but prime minister of Pakistan has to inaugurate this highway soon and we have to deliver this part of project in one month’s time, so I couldn’t get any holiday.’ Li felt he was so comfortable in major Nofil’s company and he shared his feelings deliberately with him.




MY ORA VIBES ARE WELCOMING YOU
‘When you feel happy and relaxed in someone’s company, it means you are welcomed by his positive vibes. Your aura’s vibes are matching with other ones vibes. Don’t let undergo your gut feeling about some one and embrace that person in your friend’s circle at once.’ Li reminded a psychologist’s note at that time. To know about human psychology was Li’s leisure pursuit.

‘That is the reason that our enemies tried to spoil the completion of this project. Don’t worry, we’ll arrange a great feast for you guys at its completion.  I know your dragon festival is near too. We are also planning to make it memorable for you.’ Nofil tried to cherish him, unaware of his thoughts.
‘Thanks a lot, are you on duty today. its Sunday?
‘Yes, but I’ll be free in half an hour.’ Nofil looked at the watch.
‘Ok, then carry on. Nice to meet you,’ Li moved forward but turned after a while.

               ‘Can you join me on lunch at my mess? He offered him a lunch.
‘Why not, my pleasure,’ Nofil answered reluctantly after thinking for some time.

INTERESTS OF LI AND NOFIL
‘Don’t worry, I’ll order special hilal food for you.’ Li consoled him with a big smile on his face leaving Nofil laughed
                   This was the beginning of their long lasting friendship. Li reserved a special table for them. Nofil enjoyed a lot with him. They came to know that they both have many interests in common. They both liked Google search about the new cars launched in the world.  They compared the features and characteristics of different cars of many models. In free time they attempt to change their average budget cars into the luxury custom made cars, which most of the time finished with disappointment. They both loved all kind of diving. Nofil was an expert in it. Li also took lessons on scuba diving which were specially arranged by Pak navy for them and he loved it.
              ‘I don't like reading books except any good article about human psychology,' Li told Nofil. 
'Really, I also don’t like reading books at all but I like to know what is written inside. When I was small, I bought story books from my pocket money and gave it to my elder sister to read for me. She was a good reader. She acted to irritate in start but after a while she read it for me.’ Nofil told him when Li showed his disinterest in book reading.
‘It means you are a good listener.’
‘Well, I think yes,’
 They got up and came out for a walk. They decided to spend coming weekend together at Nofil’s place.

ANZA KHAN IS ON MISSION
Days were passing fast and busy, when one day Nofil saw her entering the office building from glass walls of his room.

‘Anza Khan!  What’s she doing here?’ He didn’t believe his eyes. She wore long loose shirt and hold her sunglasses at her head. Anza stopped outside, at one of their common friend captain Junaid’s table. She took off some cards from her big red, hand bag and gave one of them to Junaid. Junaid opened the card and she explained him the details. Nofil could see her from the glass wall. Then she came to his office.
                             ‘What a pleasant surprise! You should tell me, I sent a car for you,’ Nofil got up to greet her excitedly.
‘Boss has called me to discuss about the upcoming operation at North Waziristan. I have to report there after necessary training as soon as possible. He already managed my conveyance. Thank you. So, what’s up?  How are you doing?’ She showed no response on his excitement and put a card on his table.

‘I am perfectly fine now. Can we…’ Nofil looked at her.
‘Do your work. I have to see the boss,’ she turned to leave his room.
‘Can we have lunch together,’ he called her from the back.
‘I have to go back to Karachi today.  There will be detailed meeting about the operation on the coming Monday. I have to prepare for that and you also know the head of my news channel. He hardly freed me after a long list of inquiries and assigned me extra reporting after the break. So pardon me for today.’
I‘Should I tell him or not,’ she thought for a while..........

‘What is this?’ Nofil asked her about that blue envelop with a golden border on it. He tried to drag the conversation. He didn't want to let her go even when he knew he had to keep commitment with her.
‘It’s just an invitation of ….,’ she looked at that envelop, which was in his hand. She paused and thought for a while,
TO BE CONTINUED


Advertisement