Advertisement

Tuesday 10 April 2018

STUDENTS, EXAMS, RAMZAN, EID AND MOMS EP 1- fusionstories



‘Get up Hassan, if its holiday then it doesn’t mean of taking rest till noon. It’s Ramadan, be hurry and offer your Zohar prayer,’ mama called him third time from outside the room.



‘Don’t you listen to me,’ at last mama came in the room and turned off the AC.

‘Get up at once and look for your summer vacation homework,’ she screamed at his head.
‘What is the problem with you? At one side you’re saying to offer prayer and other side you’re asking me for home work.  Decide first what I have to do actually?’ Hassan didn’t open his eyes.
 ‘We hardly get few fasts in vacations now. Don’t you remember when went to school for the first 15 fasts and grabbed our monthly tests. How tough it was? To get up early, ate Sehri, drank lot of water and then rounds of washroom till approaching of school van. Then pressure of next test after coming back. I’m out of sleep for days,’ Hassan protested by clutching his pillow more tight.
‘Off course, my dear, I think you totally forget about video games you played extensively during the month,’
‘It was just pass time, mom,’ he rubbed his red eyes.

‘This is going to be last fast today. You should thank to Allah for blessing us such a sanctified month. We also went to schools throughout the Ramzan in our childhood and gave and passed exams. It’s really fun to study after Iftar and then revise after sehr. Now come outside I have to carry out many tasks for Eid,’ she opened the door back to his home.    
‘Ramzan fell in winters in your times and by the way and how can one study with belly full of pakoras?’ he grinned.
‘Hassan, get up and offer your Zohr prayer and recite Quran too,’ mom screamed loud this time.

‘Why don’t you get your princess up? It’s only me, who is at your target 24 hours a day,’ he looked at the snoring Zeemal.




TAAQ RAAT PRAYERS OF TEENS


‘I’m already on it. She was offering her prayers throughout the Taaq nights. She slept after dawn... Zeemal get up, dear,’
‘Umm… offering prayers! I saw her chatting at mobile and taking selfies and you know she was sleeping during prostrations. I know the reality of her supplications more than you. The whole exam period in Ramzan she was busy with facebook and whatsapp groups,’ Hassan didn’t like praising of his sister and went to washroom.

‘She clutched better grades than you. If you didn’t pray then it doesn’t mean that you make fun of your sister,’ mama looked for her mobile and dialed a number as soon as she found it.

‘I was also in the mosque for khatam e Quran, last night. I also offered my Taraweeh prayers regularly throughout but no one admires me,’ Hassan screamed on his direct insult.
‘Yes, I know well about your Traweeh prayers and late night T-20 cricket matches,’
‘This is not fair. You should trust in my solemn supplications as you did for Zeemal,’
MOM’S HYPE FOR Eid UL FITR 
PREPARATIONS

‘Keep quiet! Yes, I have told maid not to take leave on Eid day. I’ll pay her extra. One of my dresses is still in pipe line with tailor. I don’t know what to do? It’s too hot outside. I tried my best to complete all preparations before Ramzan but still I’m away from it,’ mama was talking to one of her friends anxiously. She totally ignored his protest. She dialed another number in hurry. Eid Ul Fitr hype was on top as it was last fast of the month.
Ramzan with exams
IFTAR items of pakistan

‘Listen; please check did I write vermicelli swaiaan in grocery list? Buy big sized chic pea for Channa Chaat.’
 ‘I know the roads and markets are jam but please try to be hurry,’ she was probably calling to his father now.

‘Oh mama, please don’t talk about the tasty things while fasting,’ Hassan protested from washroom.


favorite Iftar items of Pakistan


  ‘Hassan, I’m going to the market. You stay at home until your father comes back. When Zeemal gets up then tell her to prepare the iftar and arrange the ingredients of cake. You take out your kurta shalwar from cupboard and place it with your father’s dress. I’ll iron it at night. Just pray that tailor had stitched my blue lawn dress. Oh my god if the moon is sighted today how I’m going to manage all this?’ she randomly talked with him when he tried to slip from door to Murtaza’s house.
‘Buy new sunglasses and a watch for me as well,’ Hassan showed yearning.
‘Everything will be at double price today. I’ll see if I find any reasonable. You already have one, use that,’
‘I damn care. I want new,’ he called her mama from back. 
‘How mama manages talking too much even having fasts,’ he looked his mama again busy with phone. He slipped his tongue on his dry lips and looked at the water cooler at one side.
‘I hope the moon will be sighted today,’ he turned on the computer and continued his video game when suddenly the door opened with a bang....
TO BE CONTINUED


Advertisement