Advertisement

Friday 7 August 2020

Agha Ali told how he got attracted to Hina Altaf for wedding-fusionstories

It was not wonder to many as rumors of Agha Ali and Hina Altaf behind the scene friendship were airing during the shooting of drama 'dil e gumshuda'.
 Dil e gumshuda aired in Sept 2019 and the duo tied the knots in May 2020 in a small family event due to Corona lockdown. 
Dil e gumshuda was Ali Agha's first play on TV after his break up with actress Sara Khan. Ali took time to compose himself after the shock and appeared in a serial after a short gap. The couple was guest on a Eid show of good morning Pakistan and had fun and chat with the host Nida Pasha. 


There Ali Agha told that how he got attracted towards Hina Altaf and found her a right girl to  become a life partner. 

'The best thing I liked about Hina that she has a composed personality. She knows how much and when has to take out from her. She was more like a mystery for me when I met her first.,'

'Hina appeared as a quiet and very private type of girl when I first saw her on the set. It seemed that she is a kind of angry girl.' 

'We didn't  even discussed or chat about our lines,' Hina inturuppted holding Agha's hands softly. 

'I couldn't even develop any chemistry with her, that usually happens during recording of dramas,' Ali smiled. 

'It was a day when I and Hina were in make up room and a senior actress was sleeping nearby. Then for the first time I and Hina talked but in a low voice. Then first time, I realized that Hina is a normal girl with guts of chit chat and gossip. We were talking on various topics when suddenly there was a pause of at least 3 seconds from Hina side.

'I' ve talked enough, ' she stood up and left the room. I got amazed on the behavior. I felt that

'It may be someone's experience that make her conscious and private and Hina may be the right girl, I am looking for but I didn't disclosed my thoughts,' 


'Then how many episodes, you hid your feelings for Hina,' Nida asked.

'Until 18th episode... I guess. Then I started a chat with her asking about her future plans, settling in life. Hina was clear that she is not interested in any type of friendship or relation. She want to focus on work only.
Then I talked to my mother than she just said that if you like her, then go for Nikkah(wedding) instead of prolonging any engagement story.

Later, we had outdoor shooting where I and Hina developed some friendship. I invited Hina at my place on gaming nights which I arranged with my friends and family. There again I observed Hina and stamped my choice, '

' Does Hina also has passion for video games like you, ' Host asked. 
'I had but not too much. Agha taught me alot, ' Hina grinned. 

'Yes, I taught her and then got deafted many times. Sometime I defeat just to cheer her up,' Agha hold Hina's hand. 
Then Hina and Agha played many fun games on the show and shared their wedding pictures for the first time.




The couple is happy and continuing a happy life. Here is more from Agha Ali story..



Advertisement