Advertisement

Thursday 5 October 2017

SHE WANTS TO HUNT 'TILUR' too with ARAB PRINCE- EP 9 buried hate n born love- a novel

Anza AT HUNTING SITE  OF TILUR BIRD
‘What are you doing here? Go inside, some bullet may hit you,’ Ehsanullah warned her as she was clinging at balcony.
‘Can you please take me to the site, where these Arabs stay?’ any thing could be expected from tom boyish Anza Khan but Ehsanullah got stunt this time.
‘What!’ are you out of you mind? Just go inside,’ he said loudly.
‘I promise, I’ll not tell any one, I’ll hide in baba’s jeep in fruit crates taken to guests and I’ll just watch from far,’ she already thought of a plan.
‘Not any cost, I know your baba will not say you any word but would kill me,’ Ehsanullah stepped back to leave the terrace.

‘I’ll give you my latest video game CD, which I bought from Quetta last week and I’ll also give you my digital watch,’ she knew, how he could be convinced.
‘I’ll also take one more CD of my choice and a box of chocolates,’ he nodded his head after thinking a while.
                        Next morning she hid in the crates and wrap empty fruit sacks around her. In no time they reached the place.  She peeped from the hole in the jeep. There were latest and new model cars and land cruisers every where. Arab sheikhs were moving with their local and personal servants. They had latest guns, and radar system to locate the bird.
arabs hunting tilur at baluchhistan,pakistan
Arab prince hunting at Baluchistan

‘Its afternoon now and I hardly hunt two birds,’ one of the princes said desperately after missing his shot. They were passing by her jeep. The scene was same with other hunters too.


arabs hunting tilur at pakistan
jeeps with radars used by arabs to hunt birds

                                  ‘How poor, even with radars they can’t hunt properly,’ Anza was tired of looking them missing the shots one by one. She looked at his father’s gun, which he kept in his vehicle. There was no one around. She took the gun, it was loaded, she targeted a little bird and hit. In no time she hit three birds.



‘Who is there? Who did this? Fire came from parking side. Every one looked at the falling birds. Security men ran to parking area and started to search for the hunter.
‘I did this, by mistake, I am sorry,’ Ehsanullah reached there first and took the gun from Anza.

https://fusionstor-ies@blogspot.com
EHSANULLAH WAS GIFTED A BMW CAR FROM Arab PRINCE
‘You scared us all, you shouldn’t fire when our prestigious guests are hunting around,’ one of security man yelled on him.
‘Doesn’t matter, he has done a great job. I have rarely seen such a superb hit,’ one prince came forward and offered him the keys of his imported BMW.
‘This is your reward for the outstanding hit. Keep on the practicing. I believe you’ll go too far in this area.’ That prince was praising Ehsanullah cheerfully.

‘Thank you very much,’ Ehsanullah looked at Kamal khan and hold the keys at once.
‘Such a precise hitting! It can’t be him,’ Kamal khan smelt something suspicious who also reached there.
‘We should go to the fields again to continue our feast,’ he asked them all to move from there, as he saw Anza’s dupatta coming out from the empty sacks.

KAMAL KHAN DECIDED TO LEAVE DALBANDIN
‘If anyone saw you there, you just can’t imagine the consequences,’
‘Are you mad Ehsanullah, you’re older than her, I can’t imagine this foolishness from you,’ Kamal khan was furious on both of them. All family members were talking about Anza’s foolish activity.

                          ‘She forced me to take her with us. She gave the plan,’ Ehsanullah was justifying his position. Kamal khan was really worried after this incident. He already wanted to leave Dalbandin but this incident put stamp on his decision. He shifted to Lahore with his family and established his fruit business over there. He bought fruit orchards near Lahore and expanded his business to other cities.  Anza was in 8th class then. He got their admissions in a renowned school of the city. Anza’s abilities flourished over there. Soon she became the best athlete of her school. She participated and won in many national and international archery and shooting competitions.

PICTURES OF PARIS OLYMPICS
                         She turned the next side of album which was full with her pictures with medals and trophies. There was an enlarged single picture on one page, when she won the gold medal at Paris Olympics and Bilal Malik won the silver medal. It was their group photo with their coaches, wearing their medals.Image result for copyright free images of paris olympics
‘Where have you been lost, Bilal? Are you alive or dead? She looked at the picture when suddenly the door opened.
‘Anza what you have told to Mrs. Laghari’s son that you’re going to Waziristan in two weeks,’ mama was stood at her head.
‘Mama, I just told him my future plan, as he asked me,’ Anza replied innocently.
‘Your baba is calling you in the library, now he’ll talk to you,’ she left the room furiously.

Anza HAD TO LEAVE FOR WAZIRASTAN NOW
‘Baba, I know I’m your fret child, but only one more time as my country really needs my services this time.  You know I’m going to practice medicine there as you always wanted me to do so. I thought you’ll be happy after hearing this.’ She started to explain as baba didn’t give her any attention. She looked at him and waited for his reaction.

‘Anza, look, I always..,’ he tried to say something but stopped.
‘I have an idea what you are actually up to. I always thought your thrill and adventure will lessen with time, but it really making us concerned now. We love you and always remain worried for you,’ he talked after a pause.
‘It’s not the matter of thrill and adventure now, it’s a fight of our sovereignty which we have to win at every cost,’ Anza’s face started to shine with rage.
‘What about your mama, she doesn’t understand all this. Like all the parents we want you to settle your life now,’ he looked outside the window.
‘I’m sorry baba but I have already committed and I can’t be at back foot now. You always told me to keep your words,’
‘When you have to leave? Kamal khan stopped the argument.
‘At weekend Baba,’ she held her knees and sat at carpet besides his chair.
‘Don’t worry for me, I’ll keep you inform about my location and health. I’ll try to finish my work as soon as possible. I also love you both’ she felt relaxed as half work was done. She knew baba will calm down mama.
‘Nice to know that! you also bother us. I’m just giving you this permission as brig. Bakhtiar has assured me about your safety. I’m sure he’ll keep his promise,’ baba closed his book and left the library.
‘What! You gave her the permission to leave again. She is out of her mind just because of you. She’ll remain a girl even if she touches the sky. She should stop behaving like boys.’ She heard mama was shouting outside.
‘Mama, your daughter never tried to behave like boys. She is just your super girl, who knows to manage her boundaries,’ Anza turned to her and kissed her and started to pack her bag…
TO BE CONTINUED
disclaimer:all characters of this novel are fictitious. any resemblance would be coincident..

Advertisement