Advertisement

Monday 22 October 2018

NUR JAHAN'S PLAN TO WIN THRONE FOR PRINCE SHAHRYAR FAILED BY KHURAM AND ASAF KHAN|LAST EP: LOVE AT LAHORE FORT

NUR JAHAN AND MUMTAZ MAHAL

Prince Sharyar VS Prince khuram is actually Nur Jahan vs her brother Asaf khan that whose son in law would be the next sovereign,’ minister smiled and left the diwan.
Just then a fort mistress ran to Nur Jahan, ‘someone has poisoned ladli begum.’
‘What how is she now?’
‘She and baby are out of danger now but this poison may affect her skin, she may have lifetime painful scars on her body,’ fort lady doctor seemed worried.
‘I’m sure cradling the snake in my sleeves,’ she thought deep.
‘Irravati, are you mad? Nur Jahan made me in charge of investigation committee to see who has poisoned Ladli Begum,’ Murad stopped her in way.
‘And I’m sure, you won’t tell anyone,’ she looked in his eyes.
‘Why are you doing all this? Why do you want to kill Ladli?’
‘Why do you want to save me?’
‘Because…,’ his voice stuck in his throat.
‘Because you love me and don’t want to lose me. just like that I love prince Sharyar and can't see ladli begum near him?’ she got serious. 
‘What are you talking about? Look stop thinking about Sharyar. He has chosen his way,’ he turned his eyes of her.
‘Could you abandoned me even knowing that I m interested in prince Sharyar not in you?’ she came in front of him.
‘I just… respect…love…Irravati one day or other Nur Jahan will know about it. Forget about Sharyar. I’m not king or prince but I promise to keep you as queen of my heart,’ Murad couldn’t control his emotions anymore.
‘I told you I damn care of anyone. I’m sorry Murad. You can give my name to anyone but I’ll continue my fight,’ Irravati disappointed him again.  
Ladli begum gave birth to daughter. Just then Jahangir was taken to Kashmir as prescribed by royal doctors. Murad had to go with Jahangir.
‘I’ve bought these for you,’ he met Irravati after long time.
‘They were your depositary with me,’ he took out beautiful gold ear rings from red pouch.
‘I appreciate your feelings Murad but I want to rule this world, this fort at lahore is only mine. One day prince would turn towards me. It’s my dream and this dream is my life.’
‘I’ll always be there to save your dream,’ Murad left for Kashmir with Jahangir, whose health was falling every second.
‘I’m very sad to announce the news of death of King Jahangir near Kashmir. Prince Sharyar will heir his throne and Lahore will be capital of Mughal Empire from now,’ Nur Jahan very swiftly planed the switching of crown from Jahangir to her son in law Sharyar.
‘Arrest my brother prince khuram and his allies from Agra,’ prince Sharyar gave his first order.
Everything changed in days. Murad came back with Jahangir’s dead body and buried him near Ravi River with royal protocol.
A tug of war started among the prince. Prince Khuram saved his imprisonment with the help of his father in law Asaf khan and Gias din.  Both Princes had to meet now in the battle field for the throne.
‘Where is Irravati? Murad looked every corner of Lahore fort and asked everyone but no one bothered about her misplacement when one day he found one ear ring attached with wooden window.
NUR JAHAN,ASAF KHAN, PRINCE KHURAM AND JHANGIR

‘Murad we had to leave for combat with prince khuram, if I lose you promise me to take care of my family.’ Prince Sharyar and Murad were riding horses while examining war preparations.
‘Alam panah, we’ll turn victorious,’ Murad checked his sword.
‘Murad, Irravati is dead,’ Sharyar blasted on his nerves that sword fell down from his hands.
‘Alam panah,’ Murad gazed at him.
‘I’m sorry that I couldn’t save your love in your absence. It was not difficult for me to play with emotions of any kaneez of this fort but how could I be disloyal to my best friend?’ prince Sharyar surprised him.
‘Nur Jahan found her guilty during investigation and until I could do anything she buried her alive somewhere in castle. I even don’t know her burial place,’ Sharyar continued.
‘When we’ve to leave for combat against prince khuram,’ the air at Hazoori Bagh stopped to enhance the suffocation for Murad.
Prince Sharyar lost the battle and was imprisoned and then killed by prince khuram. Prince Khuram took over the throne as title of Shah Jahan at Agra.
Murad came back to Lahore fort and reside there with Nur Jahan and Ladli begum till their death as he promised Sharyar.
 After that people around off and on saw a guide roaming around the fort and telling the stories of this fort but no one knew about his ware bouts,’ Saadun finished the story.
Murad found himself in basement against Saadun. When tourists left, he didn’t remember anything.
‘You also died here one day but your soul is still looking for Irravati,’ he continued.
‘I regret that I couldn’t save her life. I looked for her everywhere and I’m still looking for her.’
‘How could you save anyone when one itself loves to play with death,’ Irravati entered the room.
‘I always ran from you even after when my soul stuck to these walls. I don’t know but now I’m tired of wandering in barren rooms. Please take me out of here,’ she offered her hand towards him.
Murad’s eyes sparkled with joy as his quest was about to end now. He held her leisurely. Just then Saadun left his place. Murad found Irravati’s another ear ring from there. Irravati smiled and held her head on Murad’s shoulder. Their souls flown to sky but they didn’t forget to place Saadun near Jahangir’s tomb. Now Saadun could see his love River Ravi flowing near Jahangir and Nur Jahan’s tomb and tell the story of Irravati and Murad to visitors over there as guide.
THE END

TO BE CONTINUED
Disclaimer: all characters n images of story are fictitious. any resemblance will be coincident.

TO READ THE STORY FROM FIRST EPISODE JUST CLICK

Other stories of series are: 



Advertisement