Advertisement

Monday 6 May 2019

WISH TO PRAYER- WHY MY PRAYERS DON'T MEET ITS DESTINATION?-fusionstories


‘I just wish that I get invisible as soon as I clutch dad’s mobile and can play on for long and no one disturbs me,’
‘I just wish this vegetable curry for dinner is turned into a delicious Chicken roast,’
 ‘May the teacher’s car hit by an electric pole while coming to school so the class test would be canceled,’



 ‘I wish that the government announce lifetime paid vacations….’



And many more like these are tagged in everyone's wish list since childhood and no one have an idea when these innocent wishes were turned into reverent prayers towards immortal God.
Difference of wish and prayer
Wish to prayer

DIFFERENCE OF WISH OR PRAYER


Wishing is just a desire, a longing or a hope towards God for happening of something supernatural whereas Prayer is more practical; a direct communication towards divine creator for asking of His assistance in everyday customs of this harsh life. Wishing led to prayer so keep on wishing and add on prayers.


DO PRAYERS BECOME INTENSE WITH TIME?

   ‘Make a wishmake a wish…,’childhood thrills of blowing stray eyelashes or dandelions with faith turns up to more serious act of demanding with time when we pray at the time of heavy rain or before opening up the fasts, etc. We all thoroughly believe in the presence of someone who is always there to listen to us and we don’t have to take an appointment or to meet certain formalities as far as our petitions are concerned. We can pray at any time, from anywhere and He’ll listen to and will reply him back. Life continue more practical, tougher and more apparent so as our prayers and expectations with time.

 Health, wealth, success, love, contentment… the list became long and complicated.


DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN PRAYERS DON'T MEET ITS DESTINATION

With time we feel disappointed, when it seemed that most of the prayers are not meeting their destiny. We pray and pray with apt supplications but there is not any response for long.  Many people around us don’t pray according to us, but respite chill are enjoying all blessings from God, we feel complaining.

Why
Why
Why only me…?



'I cried, sighed and prayed a lot but couldn’t get admission at that university as my parents had to invest money somewhere else instead of my fees. No miracle happened with scholarship program too.’ he thought.

'She prayed a lot to marry my cousin, but he married my sister instead of me,’ she complains.

‘I prayed, though I couldn’t grab my dream job when my friend is still enjoying this position with lower grades,’ someone seems grumbling.

‘I couldn’t own my house still even when I’m wishing for it for a long time,’ someone is not content.

We all go depressed and gloomy on failure of such prayers.

 Then God somewhere tickled in their minds and reminded them something:

A list of spontaneous response to his prayers;

‘Get me well soon of this infection, my god. It is coming on my nerves now’ and he got well.

‘It’s about to heavy rain, made my early and save return to home,’ and he reached safely despite many accidents on the road.

‘Though it is not my choice, but please everything goes well at my interview,’ and he got that job.

‘Bless me a healthy child,’ and she had two now after she got married with more beautiful and understanding man than her cousin.

‘May my project be superb of all?’

‘I wish I can grab house loan’

and flashed back his memory with granted prayers. 

'But what about the prayers, I wished for desperately?' a man yelled again. 

'Then you've bucket full of golden prayers,' God continued.

‘Golden prayers…,?'

   ‘A Bank for Golden people with Golden prayers,’ 

‘Golden prayers are prayers which are deposited for the right time, for better replacement or to be awarded at life hereafter. Some of better replacements are already granted to you and some are in the pipeline.'

 ‘I do not doubt in your affection dear Allah that you plan best for us, but it’s tough to understand and wait while living with our bluffing destiny. Is there any way that I can meet my prayers soon? Is there any shortcut that God listens our prayers first,’ man screams.


'Yes, your loved ones, your good deeds and your charity make your way fast to granted prayers,' the answer comes there in no time.

'Then my all prayers returned to me at the right time no matter I wished them at my childhood though. Even random prayers saved me from many disasters of life. I was always replaced with better but it took time to understand this. I’ll keep on pouring good deeds, supplications, helping of others and little gestures of kindness to add influence to my prayers.

 Some of our intentional or inattention insensitive or harsh attempts bring our prayers to standstill and God want us to ask forgiveness before any wish.

  We take it for granted and don’t bother to thank to God for provision of health, food, shelter, family. 

Last but not least I’m convinced of the power of golden prayers at my record to be granted at life hereafter; life which never going to end.’


So raise your hands to pray believing again that someone is everywhere around to listen at him and keeping the record of his each plea to grant instantly or to hold it for right time.


    

              
           





❤️

Advertisement