Advertisement

Thursday 13 June 2019

Bank Account-A PROVEN WAY TO SAVE MONEY IN TIME OF INFLATION-SUCCESS STORIES-BANK ACCOUNT-fusionstories


‘What a bank account to save money!  Do you have an idea, how much inflation is there to extract a single penny after paying bills and fees of kid?’

‘No, I already have salaried account, so I don’t need any separate one although my salaried account got empty at last week of every month.’

‘For me, buying gold jewelry is best way of saving. Though, I lost my gold earrings or rings many times but I’ll make new one.’

'I usually go prize bonds. Though they never showed their face with money but few got misplaced from drawer. I don't know how?'

After listening at multiple arguments, I decided to pen down few success stories regarding the modern, simple and proven way of saving money by having a bank account in this time of inflation.
STORY 1

Miss Ayesha is a private school teacher 

who is earning just Rs. 10,000 month. She told her success story like, ‘My salary blew with wind as soon as I entered the house and my mother grabbed the envelope to pay Doodh wala, kooray wala, cable wala, market wala etc bills when my father was managing her bills too. This was mounting desperation in me. On advice of one of my colleague, I got opened my account of Rs. 1000 at Meezan Bank which was nearest. Not on regular basis but I used to put 1000 or 2000, in that account without any knowledge of my family. I also put a large amount of my committee in same account. The regular visits to bank enhance my saving habit and with time I made my mother’s mind to join me who was scared of banks at start. In few years, I got married at very good place due to presenting a feast of equipped dwory due to saving at my account.

STORY 2

Mr. Rauf owns a superstore at city of interior Punjab. 

He narrates his success story like,
 ‘While living in any city of interior Punjab, you can’t think of saving as constrained to follow a bulk of nonsense Rasm o Rivaj(customs) at multiple occasion. 






As shopkeeper I tried my best to save my money through prize bonds or committee though but it again used at any wedding or funeral.  I opened an account to seize my money but I withdrew it after sometime to be used at my shop. It was quite desecrating for my nerves as I didn’t want to spend my whole life in a single room of my parents like my other two brothers, in wait of division of heredity. One day bank manager told me about DEFENCE SAVING CERTIFICATES for fixed period of 3 years to 10 years. After thinking for long, I bought my first certificate worth 50,000 for 10 years and put it at my drawer safely. My mother and my wife many times provoked me to break that certificate to fulfill any stupid (specially, buying of suits to gift to the whole family at every other day) custom and tagged me miser at every occasion. I not only paid my son’s fees at renowned university from the profit of that certificate but also continued to save my money through different certificates that today I own a store and soon will start constructing my house. I feel glad that I started to save at right time that today I’m called a wisest person at my family. Though, I can’t guarantee of my wife’s comment even today,’ he grinned.
STORY 3

Mrs. Zubaida was illiterate, young girl who was married to clerk 


She was married far from her village to a big city, 40 years ago. Now after marrying her 7 children among which are six daughters, she is residing in her own house at posh area. She is narrating her long journey of saving;
 ‘Mehngai tau her dor may hoti hai, her jaga hoti hai. Bachnay waIy bacha latey hain. Inflation is all time noise at life. It's you who have to leap over. 

          After listening an add from NATIONAL SAVINGS bank on radio and after arguing and brawling for months with my husband(who thought it be impossible as well as foolish idea with lot of bills), I managed to agreeing him to open an account at nearest branch in name of her one year old daughter for Rs. 100. I used that account to arrange and save extra penny for years even with smallest amounts through my husband. In time my eldest daughter reached 10 and I towed her with me to bank, who could read English or Urdu instructions and profit schemes for me. She also talked to bank staff regarding any information. This account helped me a lot in every thick and thin that still I managed a separate account other than of their salaried accounts for my each daughter and a son before their marriage and advised them to save no matter a little amount as the savings of young age are real ones.’
a proven way of save money in time of inflation
dare to open a bank account for saving

  




STORY 4

Amma Samina is an old maid working at many houses for years. 

She told her story like; ‘Belonging to lowest and poorest background where men use to drunk and gamble all time, it was dream to save any penny for my old age, after tiring the bones for whole month. My husband beat me, snatched my money and always looked at suitcases and under torn mattresses to get any money if I hide some.  The time continued to pass and my husband died of over drinking of hooch (Zehrili shraab) . I inside felt relieved as I was never dependent of him. I got shocked for days when my 18 years old son hit me to get money. I instantly bought gold earrings of my recent savings to hold my earned money. To my misfortune, a man robbed my earrings when I was waiting for bus at desolate place. I literally wept against one of my Baji. She told me to open an account at POST OFFICE or at nearest ALLIED BANK.


‘How would I arrange guarantee, a bill and other requirements for bank account as I can’t tell about any account at home?’ I sat on footpath for long after visiting the bank. All bajis refused to show any sympathy in practical but Allah tell you path once you decide so. A security guard at colony always regarded and respected me as her mother provided me guarantee and bill after showing some reluctance.
‘GHARIB HI GHARIB KA SAATH DETA HAI’
     
Last year I had my eyes operation from private bank and I on and off help my kids struggling with inflation after putting a reasonable amount at bank. I just regret why didn’t I opened my account at early when I was young but right time is never late,’ she sighed and collected her monthly profit from account.     

So whatever way you prefer to save money i.e. gold, prize bonds or committee but at sides everyone should have a bank account to toss few pennies at safest place for real time need.  




for more stories LIKE us at: 

fusion stories@facebook.com.






Advertisement