Advertisement

Monday 23 September 2019

SHAISTA LODHI SECOND HUSBAND AND HER DIVORCE STORY-fusionstories

In a back flash of our memories, we still commit the time when an iconic morning show host Shaista Lodhi had to farewell the top TV channel after airing a controversial Shaadi loaded show. The clock didn’t stop its hands when meanwhile, the audience heard about the changes of Shaista’s married life which had become the part of many housewives in the years of her daily appearance to their homes via a screen. Her journey from divorce to second marriage in 2015 had an impact upon a life of a morning show star which she has disclosed in a recent interview.
 


After a considerable gap, Shaista Lodhi is back on-screen when recently we had glimpses of her new cosmetic parlor in Good morning Pakistan with Nida Yasir. Then Shaista Lodhi appeared in an online show ‘Rewind with Samina Peerzada’ and merely unveiled her private struggles and issues to the public.


On a question from the host that wasn’t it difficult to decide to be a single parent and how you cope up the difficult time?

‘Definitely, it was,’ Shaista tried to compose herself.

‘It was a time when I had to pose myself strong in front of my children when I was not in reality. At that all time when I was single, negative comments from surrounding hurt me a lot. I never imagined that I’ll have to battle the whole society. People seemed to have a license to backlash me as a public figure. I don’t claim to be a person who says, “I damn care, whatever you say” but I take personal attacks on my heart. I had daily exposure to the public and I was a victim of direct hostile response,’ she said.

On a question about her Ex-husband and divorce, Shaista Lodhi revealed that her ex-husband has passed away and I respect him a lot. Further, she told that My ex-husband was a good person and a nice human being. He was a gem of a father for his kids but divorce…does not mean that both are wrong people. Sometimes two people are right at their places but find separation impending. My ex-relationship was not appalling at all but sometimes two good people can’t make it together and I’m sure there will part of my mistake too,’ Shaista answered thoughtfully.

At the time host, Sameena Peerzada seemed to soothe Shaista by continuing,

‘People should understand that with time men and women grow and learn. Sometimes in a couple, one part grows more than another and this difference hit the understanding level of any relationship. In the case of women flourishes, the other partner should understand it and should try to keep the relationship non-judgmental. We should speak truth to ourselves,’

‘Yes, we should be true to ourselves,’ Shaista just replied.

On a question about her second husband, Shaista Lodhi first greets him as a blessing of Allah for her some good deeds.

'My second husband Adnan is my cousin. We used to play in childhood. He has a quiet personality from start and he never married before. Interestingly, I was the one who searched the girls for him. When my chacha (uncle) and my father suggested this proposal then I was stunned at the start but one convenience which approached me was that my kids already knew him. I must have done something really good that Adnan happens to my life at this stage. He has such a nice personality and has a very good understanding with my children. We five share a wonderful chemistry. I’m Hitler and these four are buddies most of the time.’ Shaista told.

FOR MORE STORIES LIKE US AT
fusionstories@facebook.com
MORE TO READ

WHY GOD DON'T LISTEN AT MY PRAYERS?

SINGLE/UNMARRIED GIRLS TILL AGE OF 30, MEET DEPRESSION IN PAKISTAN  

HOW PERSONALITY VIBES HELP PERSONALITY ATTRACTIONS

 
  

Advertisement