Advertisement

Friday 26 November 2021

I’M Tired Of Being Positive- A POEM by Saima Nadeem

                 I’m tired of being positive


I'm tired of being positive -  poem

I'm tired of being positive -  poem


I'm tired of being positive -  poem

 

I’m tired of being positive

I’m tired of thinking positive

Let it be true

Call the wrong to review

The bad is bad

A negative intention is always sad

See the things

With all conclusions it brings

Two faces of a coin

Positive & negative can’t join

Set yourself first

Let others on their rest

Quietly change the way

Without mentioning any slay

There is a goal

Other than I missed in a roll

If fate is true

Then why blame my brew

I'm a human too

Have a heart that hurts boo

Being in a good book

It's not necessary with new looks

No one has right

To force me for a reversed flight

People also need me

Time is gone to bow on knee

I'll just act submissive

Till no one is decisive

If can’t name

Then at least make them shame

I've started maintaining distances

From relations that underrate my existence

Negativity is a reality

Waiting for the right time is a possibility

Throwing taunts is not good

Staying on a receiving end is not understood

A sudden show of affection

 Now raise my eyebrows in a tension

Thinking negative is an aptitude

Everyone should have this attitude

BY SAIMA NADEEM

 

 

i'm tired of being positive-poem

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisement