Advertisement

Monday 18 July 2022

Sleep -poem- Let me sleep for some more time- A poem by Saima Nadeem


SLEEP

A poem by Saima Nadeem


Let me sleep for some more time

To breathe in the silence of a noisy chime


Let me forget that all I have lost 

To perceive what I just left to host


Let me confront my unconscious

To punch the fears that hop so obvious


Let me get some relief from my pain

To laugh harsh at what destiny drain


Let me build a castle and a hut

To glide my soul when the door is shut


Let me take a break to fix the stuff

To earn the essence from the tricky trough


Let me know that I'm still existing

To suffer a half death is not an ending


Let me just freshen up my mind

To execute the tasks pausing in a line


Let me meet the passed away loved ones

To have a cup of tea without any dimension


Let me cry on my own corps

To sense the tears without wet gloss


Let me yearn for the world of my own

To rule the hearts without any crown


Let me win and lost in the same round

To dominate the ruin in the rigorous battleground


Let me dream for some more time

To breathe in the silence of a noisy chime


Let me drown in a frantic waterfall

To book a complimentary ride to the City Mall


Let me be stuck in the middle of a hurricane

To see a sun fighting with the low rain 


Let me travel to another continent without wings

To flatter in front of temporal resident slings


Let me peer the future promos down

To leave the past in childhood town


Let me lost in the mysterious sleep planet

To pull me out of bound poles magnet


Let me admit that sleep is a blessing

To soothe anyone poor or a potent king


Sleep poem


Sleep poem

Sleep -poem


















Advertisement