Advertisement

Thursday 8 December 2022

Death- I am known in an unknown time - poem by saima nadeem

 

Death- poem


I am known in an unknown time 

I commit victimized cruel crime 

 Deeply creased as a line of destiny 

Why I am accused of tight scrutiny 

Quietly stroll with my feet 

I'm just missing the face sheet

I am hiding in front of a curtain

You are innocent or an ignorant 

initiating with Azan, ending on prayer

Happy today, tomorrow nowhere

Day-to-day watchers overlook me

I am eternally divided to get free 

Not surprised at your greed for the world 

I am just silent and anguished yelled

Taking away your scornful head 

Am I the ruler or the subjugated? 

You took what you offered longer

I am not a magician or an astrologer Let me tell you the secret of two worlds 

Your lonely soul meant to be blurred 

     Saima Nadeem- poetry



Advertisement