Advertisement

Saturday 12 August 2023

My personality-2 essays with quotations

  My Personality


Essay writing on My personality with quotations

essay 1 My personality


Everyone have a different and unique personality. Personality is a trait which describes a person. Personality may be a little word but it describes anyone's state of mind, thinking skills and the way they talk and the way he/she feels. People talk to different people differentially. 


On the first meet you can never identify personality of a person. Here, My personality is caring, funny and quite which maybe people will not agree with. Different people look at you from different perspective. Although I'm mostly kind because easily I get emotional. I got attracted towards animals need help such as kittens and puppies. I put my effort and time to cure them. I like the quality of kindness in myself, its heartwarming but it is also my biggest weakness. People exploit my emotions and hurts me sometimes.


According to my cousins and friends another quality that is present in me is that I'm funny. I love making jokes and make people laugh. my silly talks. It creates a friendly  atmosphere and in creates spirit of love. Another quality


that I love being Introvert most of the time. At that time my close friends are not able to break the nuts of my personality. I love keeping quiet. so I would say that 


'Never Judge a Book by its


Cover"


It proves that personality can not be identified at the first glance.  To know me you need more to dive through my personality traits. I m proud of my personality, there is nothing I want to change about myself.


essay 2


MY PERSONALITY


Personality is something that your character, behaviors and your way of certain activities in daily life. It depends  your own self that how you personality to be like. Your behavior will be also shapes your personality there are many factors on which personality depends on.


My personality, in my opinion, depends from people to people. My family says that I have very quite personality. I don't talk much with them. My friends say I have a very jolly personality. I can never stop talking my cousins that why they that I am very rude but not all of them say's this. My other cousins say I am very easy to get along with and it is always fun to spend time with me. My sister says that I am very sentimental and 1 get sad at little things. My best friend says that I am always eager to start new projects and that I should make decisions wisely. So in coclusion I am a very jolly person, and a sensitive person  in relation with my friends and family. I am straight forward and intolerable if someone says bad things about me. I am a secret keeper and always do fine activities to make boring an interesting thing and others laugh. In beginning of any meeting, I am quiet and grumpy but gradually get comfortable. 


I want to change something in my personality. First,  I shouldn't get too emotional at little things and learn how to control my feelings and emotions. I do silly things then everyone thinks I  shouldn't make friends laugh because I a nerd. I should learn to be dumb that means how to ignore bad comments and do what I do because those for my life, I am want to people are not responsible. I should always do good deeds and have faith and tolerance in Allah Almighty.

My personality essay

My personality essay


Advertisement