Advertisement

Sunday 28 July 2019

HOW TO PLANT A TREE FOR FREE AND TAG IT TO LOVED ONES-fusion stories

I profoundly want to be a part of “plant a tree and tag it to loved ones” campaign in monsoon season at India & Pakistan but I don’t have a time…I’ve time but I don’t have a garden…these and many like questions raised at minds when anyone see the “plant a tree and save future” tags circling at media.
Let’s find out simple and easy to go answers to a few queries.   

Q. How can I get a free plant to grow when I can't go to nursery?
A. Eat Jaman, Mango, orange, apricot and any like fruits but dry out few seeds. Put them aside for a while. Packets of seeds are also available at low cost, at any big grocery store, go and buy them of your choice. Fill small pots or plastic bottles pot with fertile soil (you can ask your milkman for providing cow dung to mix in soil) and bury seeds there.
 In a few days, if not all but few of your seeds will grow to small plants for free. Now you can shift to plant the trees at any land of your choice. Jaman is more likely to grow faster n sure with just seed at pots.

Q. How much it will cost if I buy a sapling from any nursery?
A.  It mostly depends on the location of the nursery. A sapling (a young plant) of a random tree can be started as low as Rs 10 even to thousands depending upon the species of tree. A cost of papaya sapling is Rs 100; sapling of guava tree is Rs 150 to Rs 200 etc. Shady trees like Sheesham, Sufaida, Behra, Anwla can even be bought at Rs 10 to Rs 30.


Q. I don't have a garden but I want to plant a tree in me and my kid’s tag name, what should I do?
A. When there is will there is a way. Grab a plant from a nursery or plant a sapling at a pot at your home and then shift that plant at the nearest and safer place of your home. It can be your street, roadside, a near park or an edge of barren ground.  A near park is better to prefer in making the choice.

Q. How would I care about a plant, which I sow out of my house?
A. Yes, this is a big HOW? A bigger plant is better to grow than several very little saplings. So it is better to buy a rather bigger plant or to shift any plant from pot to land when it is big enough to survive. Second, choose a shielded place which is overlooked by pedestrians and mischievous kids.


Q. Can I plant in Pakistan and India anywhere without permission?
A. You can grow a plant anywhere without permission but to cut the same plant once it is grown up to a tree, permission is a must.

Q. Does govt. also, provide free plants?
A. There are distribution points at every big city where anyone can get the free plant at specific season of moonsoon but to avoid misuse of saplings, there is a limit and a procedure.


Q. I profoundly want to plant and take care of any tree but I don’t have time. What should I do?
A. Then why not gift a small plant to a friend or a family member who is fond of gardening and have time as well. A sapling as a gift is going to be a rocking souvenir for the century and you can observe your gift nourishing and benefiting others in time. It’ll provide you real contentment and pleasure.

Q. Which is the best season to grow the plants?
Ans. February to mid-March and the months of July and August are best to grow any new plant in Pakistan and India.

Q. Why I need to grow a plant at a public place? What benefit it’ll give to me?


A. A never-ending benefit from almighty Allah, even after your death, you're going to get by planting a tree. You'll get its reward whenever anyone rests under the shade of your planted tree or when any human or animal will eat fruit from the tree.



Q. Which tree is better to plant among shady or a fruit tree?
A. For me, I mostly go for fruit trees at fertile land of Punjab. A fruit tree at end of my street or a the near park after observing the mounted prices of fruits and I tagged my trees to my loved ones: my father n my mother.
How to plant tree easy at Pakistan

Shady trees are economical and easy go to make a choice. First, you should check out or observe around the approving trees at your locality and make a decision according.


I hope now how are up to grow plant a new tree at you and your loved ones names for a huge reward and a clean and green future.

You like the article then why not share it with friends/family to let them know this too. Click icons at bottom and SHARE TO CARE

To stay updated with more interesting articles click and like us at:

FUSION STORIES@facebook.com


Advertisement