Advertisement

Wednesday 17 October 2018

RELATION OF NUR JAHAN, MUMTAZ MAHAL n PRINCE SHARYAR|EP 4 LOVE AT LAHORE FORT


Decorated horse carts bunged inside Lahore fort 
and workers started to took out baskets of sweets.
Queen Nur Jahan-the beautiful n wise empress

‘Alam Panah, Prince Khuram and Mumtaz Mahal are blessed with a 6th child, a baby boy named 
Aurangzeb,’ a messenger from Agra bowed against Nur Jahan and Jahangir, who sat at Huzoori Bagh with Nur Jahan’s young daughter Ladli Begum and were enjoying mangoes.

‘Oh, that’s wonderful. I’m eager to kiss my 


grandson. Unfortunately I’m at Lahore to handle the chaos at northern borders at Kandhar so I’ll have to wait for it. Soon prince Sharyar will be on his way to thrash Safvaid creating trouble. Only then I would be back to my capital Agra’ King Jahangir got excited and almost swallowed a full Gulab Jaman. Ladli begum also took one hurriedly.



‘Nur Jahan is a phupho (aunt) of Mumtaz and I’m phupo… oh no…I think khala of Mumtaz’ hefty brood,’ Ladli begum grinned.
relation of mumtaz mahal n queen nur jahan
relation of nur jahan and mumtaz mahal
‘You’re not taking any, Nur Jahan. After all, your 
niece Mumtaz Mahal, the daughter of your 
beloved brother Asaf khan has blessed with a 
baby boy.’ Jahangir himself presented tray towards her.
‘It’s only me who brought her in Agra fort and arranged her marriage with prince khuram. Baby after baby, Mumtaz Mahal is clinching more potency day by day. I don’t know what she has drunk to prince khuram that he doesn’t see anywhere else in harem except Mumtaz. Even he has given her his imperial seal Mehr Uzaz along with the immense allowance. How can she be involved in Mughal court affairs?’ Nur Jahan pushed the tray of sweets back.
also click to reveal: Life without son



‘A fertile woman is more attractive and dominant than a beautiful one. At least In this case your niece has defeated you,’ Jahangir smirked and announced alms for needy in the city to celebrate the birth of new Mughal prince and a future emperor of Hindustan.

‘Alam Panah,’ Nur Jahan got furious,
‘You don’t take it at heart, after all she is your blood. She knows to handle the men. Look at these coins embedded with your picture instead of mine. A token of my love! No one can challenge your bonding and power,’ Jahangir tossed the coins at one side and started to cough badly.
    ‘My brother, Asaf khan was just an ordinary servant at Agra fort and now he is your prime minister now. Even my father Gias Din is enjoying royal status just because of me; but now these are challenging my writ and inciting Prince Khuram against you. The victory at Ahmed Pur has exposed Khuram’s bad intentions to acquire this realm. We should go back to Agra as soon as possible,’ Nur Jahan ordered the servants to take Jahangir to his room and drowned in deep thoughts by looking at her daughter ladli begum.
‘Where is Irravati?’ just than Nur Jahan noticed the absence of Ladli begum’s personal kaneez Irravati.
‘She has gone to Shahi hamam,’ Ladli begum was still enjoying the sweets.
‘Stop it, Ladli, just take care of your fattening body and behave mature.’

 ‘I’ve heard that you’re leaving for Kandhar soon to beat the Safvaid Empire there. How would your kaneez live without you?’ Irravati’s voice was shivering with grief.
‘Where ever I’ll stay my dear, you would be always with me. Your love and beauty hasn’t left any way of escape. If you wouldn’t be Nur Jahan’s personal kaneez then I would definitely marry you. I’ll soon request Malika Nur Jahan for your possession,’ Prince Shayar held Irravati in his arms.
also click to reveal: teenage girls at co-education

 ‘You just pray for my success. The victory at Kandhar would take me closer to throne. After the end of Brother Prince Khusro; me and prince khuram are only contestants to win the title of next Mughal king…,’ prince Sharyar paused after listening at the knock at door.
Irravati got up and stood at one corner after watching Murad entering the room. Murad peeped at her with murky eyes.


‘Ah, Murad, hope something important has dragged you here,’ Prince Sharyar warmly welcomed his best friend. Irravati left the room.
‘I’ve heard that prince khuram and Mumtaz Mahal has planned to kill you while expedition at kandhar. Their spies have entered out rows. We better need to modify our plan, alter our routes and should transfer our generals,’ Murad informed him.
‘Or we can change our party,’ Malika Nur Jahan entered the room.


‘Would you marry my daughter, Ladli begum? My power and vision will get a hold of throne for you. now we'll see who wins the throne mumtaz or nur jahan,’ she grinned.
Mumtaz Mahal n Nur Jahan
It looked as prince Sharyar’s wish was on Nur Jahan’s Lips.
‘Why not, it would be my pleasure, Malika,’ Prince Sharyar didn’t take time to miss this chance.
‘But soon I’m leaving for kandhar,’
‘not you but prince khuram will leave for northern borders. I’ve called the meeting of generals and you can join us there. I want to announce the engagement of you both at festivity of Jashn e Nauroz at Lahore fort. I know this news will fall like thunder on Agra fort,’ Nur Jahan laughed and left the room.
‘Mughal kings and prince don’t like to marry with mistress or kaneez. They just match their mates with daughters of sultans, Rajas and warriors for political reasons. This expedition to win Sharyar will only break your heart,’ Murad came to Irravati.
‘Who cares of heart? I want to be Queen like Nur Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. No one can get into my way. Not even Ladli Begum. Sharyar is only mine,’ Irravati got furious......   
TO BE CONTINUED
Disclaimer: all characters n images of story are fictitious. any resemblance will be coincident.
TO READ THE STORY FROM FIRST EPISODE JUST CLICK

LOVE AT LAHORE FORT

Other stories of series are: 


The Mughal Eclipse
1. THE MUGHAL ECLIPSE

2. ACROSS NILE

3. FUTURE EYE

4. PRITHVI VS GHOURI

5.MY GUILTY STYLE

6. BURIED HATE N BORN LOVE IN WAZIRISTAN



Advertisement